highlights ten important questions you should be asking before selecting a real estate agent particularly if you’re purchasing a house for the first for the first.
1. Real estate experience. The more experienced they are, the better.
2. Does the agent have experience in the locale?
3. The agent’s availability. The availability of the agent.
4. If the real estate agent works independently or if the agent has a team that assists him.
5. It’s crucial to find out whether the agency focuses at sellers or buyers. It is best to choose an agent that concentrates on buyers.
6. The number of homes which the agent closed during the last twelve months.
7. The amount of time buyers spend to locate a house in the area they are interested in.
8. In the event that the agent is able to meet the client budget.
9. What is the scope of work that agent is responsible for. Agents should not be overwhelmed but busy.
10. The preferred method used by realtors for contact.
The decision to buy a house is among the most important decisions that anyone will ever make. These are the most important questions buyers should ask themselves before they engage an agent to sell their home.